We provide day-to-day business advice so that the client can develop his business and do not have to worry about the legal agenda.
Within corporate agenda we have experiences with the following:
- Preparation of all documents necessary for the incorporation and registration of legal persons in the Commercial Register, including registration of changes in the Commercial Register,
- Obtaining work permits as well as residence permits for non-EU nationals,
- Preparation of internal documents of the company (working and organizational rules, ensuring the compliance of documents in the field of health and safety at work, fire protection and work health services),
- Preparation of employment contracts, their changes as well as their termination, we design solutions for stabilization commitments of workers, we represent the enterprises in proceedings before the Labour Inspectorate as well as in court proceedings, thus we provide comprehensive Labour law protection of employers,
- Harmonization of documentation and procedures for the protection of privacy and personal data,
- Follow-up of new legislation and the preparation of recommendations resulting from it,
- Ensuring procedural representation before courts and public authorities.